8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Date: Saturday 3rd November 2018
Location: GMAC (Greensborough Model Aircraft Club)
Address: Yarrambat Park, Yan Yean Road, Yarrambat VIC.
Velocidrone Track: Coming Soon!
Open to MMRC & GMAC Members & Visitors!
Classes Racing: Super Class, Regular Class, Rookie Class
If you are not yet a member of MMRC yet you can compete as a Visitor.
Members will be given preference over visitors. However Visitors may enter any class of racing.
NOTE: Existing Members MUST renew their membership with the club for the 2018/2019 financial year if they wish to race at this event.
Entries Open – 7pm Wednesday 24th October
Entries Close – 10pm Thursday 1st November 2018
- All pilots must sign the GMAC visitors book before the start of racing unless they are also a GMAC member.
- Please follow any directions made by any committee member of GMAC.
- No flying on the main airstrip, any flying outside of an official race heat must be authorised by the flight director prior to takeoff.
- No flying outside of GMAC airspace, especially the park next to the road leading to the GMAC airstrip.
- Please arrive on time, Super Class will be run first in it’s entirety including finals then we’ll continue with Regular and Rookie run side by side, round by round.
- Race Director reserves the right to move pilots according to skill or to make up entry numbers and even out classes on the day!
- There is under cover shelter, power, toilets, hot water, drinks vending machine and charging facilities available at GMAC.
- A BBQ will be provided for lunch, please ensure you have sufficient change for food and drink.
- Parking is also available onsite.
8:00am – Track Setup
9:55am – Pilot Briefing
10:00am – Racing Starts (Super Class)
12:30pm – 30 minute break
5:00pm – Finish & Pack up
At the start of flight operations, Super Class will run first in its entirety, followed by running the Regular and Rookie classes side by side, round by round as per our previous schedules.
Rookie pilots will be required to have their quads scrutineered if they are new.
Current Entry List