6:00 am - 3:00 pm
Round 4 of MMRC’s 2017 Racing Season!
Round 4 at a special venue – GMAC!!!
Saturday 22nd April 2017 – Greensborough Model Aircraft Club
Yarrambat Park – Yan Yean Road, Yarrambat
Event starts from 9am
Open to MMRC/GMAC Members & Visitors!
Classes Racing: Super Class & Divisions A, B and C
If you are not a member of MMRC yet you can compete in the “C Division”. No points are scored as it’s friendly competition. If you wish to compete as a visitor please enter into the C division class only
Visitors will be required to sign the visitors book, be nominated and supervised by a member on the day.
There will be a BBQ put on by GMAC, proceeds to be split between MMRC and GMAC.
Entries Open – 5th April
Entries Close – Friday 14th April – Lunchtime
- Super Class – For the fastest pilots only.
- Division A – For advanced pilots.
- Division B – For the average pilot.
- Division C – Beginners, learners and visitors only.
- Race Director reserves the right to move pilots according to skill or to make up entry numbers and even out classes on the day!
- Please arrive on time, you must be present for the pilot’s briefing and attend scrutineering. Failure to be scrutineered will result in disqualification.
Parking is also available onsite.
There is power, toilets, hot water and charging facilities available at GMAC.
Parking is also available onsite behind the Pavillion.
8:00am – Track Setup
9:00am – Scrutineering
9:45am – Pilot Briefing
10:00am – Racing Starts
5:00pm – Finish & Pack up
Classes will run heats in each round consecutively, Starting with Round 1 of C, then B then A then Super Class. Then we’ll have a 10 minute break between rounds and start again with Round 2 etc.
Current Entry List