11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Round 2 of MMRC’s 2017 Racing Season!
Open to MMRC Members & Visitors!
If you are not a member of MMRC yet you can compete in the “C Division”. No points are scored as it’s friendly competition.
Visitors will be required to sign the visitors book, be nominated and supervised by a member on the day and pay a fee of $15.
Entries Close – Saturday 18th Feb – Lunchtime
NOTE NEW SUPER CLASS!!!!
- Previous entrants in Division A (Fastest Pilots) should now enter Super Class.
- Fastest pilots of Division B should now enter Division A.
- Average speed pilots should enter Division B.
- Learners and Visitors should enter Division C.
- Race Director reserves the right to move pilots according to skill or to make up entry numbers and even out classes on the day!
- Please arrive on time, you must be present for the pilot’s briefing and attend scrutineering. Failure to be scrutineered will result in disqualification.
There is power, toilets, hot water and charging facilities available now at the Pavilion behind Oval 2.
Parking is also available onsite behind the Pavilion.
NOTE WE ARE NOW STARTING EARLIER!!!!
10:00am – Track & Pits Setup
11:00pm – Scrutineering
12pm – Racing Starts
2pm – 30 minute break
8pm max finish time.
- Each heat round will be run consecutively, which means each class will run their heat round and then the next class will run etc. Once all classes have completed a heat round we will start again running the 2nd heat round etc.
- Each class gets 3 heat rounds to which their score is added up and the pilots with the highest score will go through to the final round.
Current Entry List
Venue: Lewis Park - Oval 2