8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Greensborough Model Aircraft Club (GMAC)
Address: Yan-Yean Road, Yarrambat Park, Yarrambat VIC
Google Maps: GMAC – Google Map
Open to MMRC/GMAC Members & Visitors!
Classes Racing: Super Class & Divisions A, B and C
If you are not a member of MMRC or GMAC yet you can compete as a Visitor. No points are scored as it’s friendly competition.
Members will be given preference over visitors. However Visitors may enter any class of racing.
Entries Open – Monday 9th October
Entries Close – Friday 20th October – 12pm
- Please arrive on time, you must be present for the pilot’s briefing and attend scrutineering. Failure to be scrutineered will result in disqualification.
- Race Director reserves the right to move pilots according to skill or to make up entry numbers and even out classes on the day!
- There is power, toilets, hot water and charging facilities available at GMAC.
- There will be a BBQ for lunch provided by GMAC. Monies raised will be split between GMAC and MMRC.
- Parking is also available onsite.
9:00am – Track Setup
10:00am – Scrutineering
10:45am – Pilot Briefing
11:00am – Racing Starts
5:00pm – Finish & Pack up
At the start of flight operations, each group will run their practice period first one after the other before resetting and starting their Round 1 heats. This is to save time and give pilots a chance to be ready after practice for their heats.
Classes will run heats in each round consecutively, Starting with Round 1 of C, then B then A then Super Class. Then we’ll have a 10 minute break between rounds and start again with Round 2 etc.
Current Entry List