One of the worlds best sim pilots - our very own Gabe Barrasso (IQ0) - serves up his first track design and it's a ripper!
10am Saturday 10th November
10pm Friday 6th December
8:00am – Track Setup
9:20am – Pilot Briefing
9:30am – A Division start
1:00pm – B Division start
4:00pm – Finish & pack up
A Division, B Division
Each class will have:
- 2 practice batteries (3 mins each)
- 6 rounds of heats (up to 6 pilots per heat)
- 3 rounds of finals (up to 6 pilots per final)
Sunday December 8th 2019
9am to 4pm
Greensborough Model Aircraft Club
Yan Yean Rd, Yarrambat VIC 3091
Dual MMRC & GMAC Members: $5
MMRC Members: $10
Visiting competitors: $15
This months track is a mix of speed and technical. It favours good anticipation and tight lines.
Race Director reserves the right to move pilots according to skill or to make up entry numbers and even out classes on the day.
First time Regular pilots will be required to have their quads scrutineered.
There is parking, under cover shelter, power, toilets, hot water and charging facilities available at GMAC.
There will be a BBQ, burgers, snags, drinks, coffee/tea will be available and included in the race entry cost.
If you are not a member of MMRC or MAAA you can compete as a visitor.
As a competing visitor:
- You may compete a maximum of 3 times if you have not previously been an MAAA member.
- You must sign the MMRC visitors book before flying
- You may enter any class of racing
Members will be given preference over visitors.